Do you know what I have learnt over the last few months? After trying for months to follow all the gurus and experts and then deciding that while their info and expertise was not wrong, that I had to do what felt authentically for me.
As a business coach I totally realize that each of my clients are at different stages of their business and having one programme to fit all was the worse way for me to grow. Instead after much experimenting and really listening to the needs and challenges of my clients, I realized that launching multiple programmes at a time was the best way to grow my business.
I know this may sound crazy and even a bit overwhelming but it is all in how you manage your business. Below are a few ways I have been able to launch, get recurring paying clients and ensure that I always reach my financial goal:
- I launch a new programme every 2 weeks
- I only keep it open for a selected amount of clients
- I make it affordable
- I launch one long term and one short term programme at a time
- I tweak and tweak until I find the right programme that my clients need and love
- I keep asking for feedback
- I do not take very long to launch. I get an idea, work out the details and launch immediately
Whether you have an online business or a brick and mortar business, you have to continually give your customers options. Give them reasons to buy from you and keeping coming back to buy from you every single time. How many programmes, packages, promotions do you launch every month?
And if you still need help in creating packages that your clients will love but keep buying from you over and over then book a discovery call with me and let’s get started.