The truth is most of your clients do not care what you do…they care how you make them feel or how your product makes them feel and improves their lives. They are not concerned about your job title that you like to boast about or about your logo or brand colours, or how cute your selfies look or how often you post. They want VALUE. And that value must change their lives and have an impact on them in a way that makes them STOP and take notice. It does not matter whether you are a one man show or a team of 50, share the value, change their lives and they will buy from you and come back for more.
If you want to get clients and you want to close the deal show people how you can help them.
Stop telling them what you do or what your job title is.
Show them how you can help them.
Show them the tools you use and how it can help them
Share your story and your journey
Let me break it down:
1. Show them how you schedule time using a calendar or how you use Trello if you are a virtual assistant
2. Show them how to save money and time using wave accounting or Peachtree if you are an accountant. Don’t just tell them to use the tool show them how to use it.
3. Show them how a piece of clothing can accentuate their figure and hide problem areas of you sell clothes. Don’t just tell them, show them.
4. Show them how cutting out flour can reduce bloating if you are a nutritionist. Don’t just tell them, show them.
5. Show them how contouring or using certain colours accentuates their eyes if you are a make up artist. Don’t just tell them, show them
If you want to really see your business move, grow and build stop telling us what you do and what your job title is. Show us exactly what you do!!
It means you have to stop being lazy and stop posting fliers and links
It means you have to tap into your creativity, push your boundaries and try something totally new
This is what MARKETING is. The showing of the thing not the telling.
And if you want to know how my clients tend to access me 24 hours a day for even more marketing advice then join me in my private facebook group of over 3000 entrepreneurs from around the world. Join us and let’s keep the discussion going